Hog 4PC transfers the functionality of Hog lighting consoles to your personal computer. Create your own control solution to meet your particular requirements and budget. Hog 4PC offers a cost effective and flexible suite of software and hardware components that combine to produce the system you need: from the free Hog 4PC software for viewing and editing Hog 4 OS shows through to a fully fledged DMX console.
Use a laptop for a lightweight portable system or a desktop for installations, rackmount, or tablet PC; it’s up to you.
Hog 4PC is the ideal backup solution and perfect for automated playback in retail and architectural applications.
How to buy?
- Supports one USB Nano Hog wing and multiple USB playback and Master wings
- MIDI/LTC Widget provides SMPTE input capabilities and MIDI in/out/thru
- MIDI In / Out via PC’s sound card or USB device
- Connectivity with multiple visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Hog4PC computers, Hog 4, Full Boar 4, and Road Hog 4 console systems
- Up to 4096 DMX-512 channels via USB DMX Widgets and Super Widgets
- Up to 8 Art-Net E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via USB DMX Widgets and Super Widgets
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Thousands of Cues, Cue parts, Cue lists, chases, effects, groups, palettes, pages, macros
- Hog4PC software is compatible as a Remote Focus device for Hog 4, Full Boar 4, and Road Hog 4 console systems and other Hog 3PC computers
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System:
- Windows® XP 32-bit (SP3 or greater)
- Windows Vista 32 or 64-bit (SP2 or greater)
- Windows 7 32 or 64-bit (SP1 or greater)
- Windows 8 32 or 64-bit
- CPU: Dual Core 1.7 Ghz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB minimum (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB of free hard drive space