Road Hog 4
The most cost effective Hog ever! With a market leading 22” multi touch display, all in a compact package, now with networking and Art-Net outputs.
The Road Hog 4 is unparalleled in the industry. Allowing full expansion in a compact package not only does this Hog pack an enormous punch but it is also the most affordable Hog console in a generation!
The programming interface remains familiar with the minutest of changes to allow for the compact chassis allowing the user to transition across the whole range without sacrificing work flow.
How to buy?
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- One internal 22-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- One external monitor or touchscreen supported*
- 4 encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve User Keys
- Ten playback faders
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 8 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard disk drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Optional Custom Road Case
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- MIDI Input and Output, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code via optional external widget
- Multiple LTC input via via optional external widgets
- Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 4PC software
- Supports USB Playback and Master Wings
- 26.7” (678.18mm) wide by 27.61” (701.32mm) deep by 8.10” (205.8mm) high
- Weight: 38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)