DLV Digital Light
The DLV Digital Light represents the next evolution in creative lighting. Built on the same industry standard software as the DL.3 Digital Light and Axon Media Server, the DLV brings digital lighting abilities to any stage, club, or application. The DLV integrates a media server loaded with royalty free content with a high output 3-chip LCD light engine. DLV mounts like any other intelligent moving luminaire and controls just as easily with plug-and-play operation using standard DMX or Art-Net cabling and protocols.
With over 4000 lumens from the compact unit, the DLV is capable of bright dynamic projections and strong aerial imagery. Never before has digital lighting been as affordable and easy for a large range of production types. The DLV allows simple uploads of custom content and 3D objects directly from the Content Management Application. Now any venue can create powerful media presentations directly from any lighting controller. The proven DL.3/Axon software comes loaded with effects, Collage Generator, Curved Surface Support and more. With the DLV, the power to create is in your hands!
The DLV is the first digital light to include the innovative Indigo Highlighter feature. Providing designers with additional light output from eight 1-watt indigo LEDs further increases the layering abilities of the DLV.
High End Systems not only started the digital revolution, it also offers the widest digital lighting product mix of any manufacturer, priced and scaled for any budget and solution.
How to buy?
- DL.3 software based on Windows 7 and DirectX technology
- Powerful Content Management and Configuration software can remotely manage multiple DLV fixtures
- Supports importing of custom content including: 3D objects, media files, still images.
- DMX512 and Art-Net support
- Remote software upgrade capability
- HDMI Video input
- Royalty-free stock digital art collection featuring more than 1,400 lighting-optimized files including multiple content providers and High End Systems stock content folders
- Simultaneous playback of four discrete media streams on separate 2D/3D objects
- 36 object parameters give you graphic controls for each individual media stream including:
- a choice of multiple play modes and play speeds
- the ability to define any segment of a video loop including Scrub capability
- multiple color mixing and visual effects that can be combined any way you choose
- variable opacity to allow for crossfading or dissolves between media streams
- full control of image rotation, positioning and scaling on X,Y and Z axes
- visual modes that let you control brightness and contrast to optimize content
- 52 global parameters provide graphic controls to the composite image created by up to 4 media streams
- intensity overlays the opacity control to provide system-wide intensity level
- overall image color mixing applied to composite media stream image
- color effects including edge colors allow for combined image color mixing
- multiple mask selections with edge fading and strobe effects
- Chroma Key effects to layer any content by keying on any colormix to make transparent
- edge fading for creating montages
- keystone correction on output projection
- digital shutters on output projection
- viewpoint controls provide ability to change viewing angle/perspective on images
- Multiple modes for synchronizing all networked DLV and DL.3 fixtures
HES Content Management Application
- Windows Compatible
- Communicates with Axons, DL.3 and DLV fixtures over an Ethernet network
- Uploads and downloads custom digital content to DLV fixtures
- Configures DLV fixtures with remote control of all menu commands
- 16 motion parameters for mechanical fixture control include:
- mechanical shutter adjustment to full black-out
- 540-degree pan and 240-degree tilt movement
- DMX control of projector zoom and focus
- Indigo Highlighter Dim and Strobe functions
- Full color display and preview monitor/menu functions
- Powered by an Intel Core i5-3570k 3.4 GHz Quad core processor and 320GB hard drive
- 1.6x zoom - throw ratio: 1.2-1.9:1
- Gigabit Ethernet for fast content uploading and multiple fixture synchronization
- Optional touring roadcase
- 615 mm x 669 mm
- 36.29 kg